Privacy and Cookies Policy
Niebieska Rapsodia FCI, the owner of the site, makes every effort to respect the right to privacy and ensure data security. For this purpose, the site use secure protocol SSL, to encrypt communication, which increases the protection of data transmission.
- the Administrator – a person managing the website and protecting personal data
- the Website – website available at www.niebieskarapsodia.pl
- the User – every User that browses the content of the Website
§2 Personal Data
- The User may send his personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, such as the contact form, sending an e-mail or adding a comment.
- The Administrator of the User’s personal data in accordance with the personal data protection law is Niebieska Rapsodia FCI, Kobylanka, Poland.
- Contact with the person controlling the processing of personal data is possible by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Personal data provided by the User to the Administrator as a part of the contact form, are processed in order to make a contact. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary so that the User can receive a response to the request.
- The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
- Personal data is collected with special care and are adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- The User has the rights to:
- access his personal data
- request the data to be supplemented, updated or corrected
- transfer the data
- temporary or permanent removal or limitation of processing their data
- object to the processing of data
- submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, if there is a suspicion that the data is being processed against the current data protection regulations.
- The Administrator informs the User, that he entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- Paragon Internet Group t/a Tsohost – in order to store personal data on the servers, including User’s name and IP address (https://www.tsohost.com/legal/privacy-policy)
- Wirtualna Polska – in order to use e-mail services (http://onas.wp.pl/poufnosc.html)
- Persons, who may potentially gain access to the User’s personal data, while providing technical support services.
- All entities processing personal data guarantee the use of the appropriate measures to protect the security of personal data required by the law.
- The Administrator has the right to share User’s personal data and his other data to entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- Cookies can be ready by the ICT system of the Administrator or third parties.
- The collected data related to the IP address, type of web browser, language, type of operating system, time and date information, location.
- The Administrator informs the User, that there is a possibility to configure a web browser to prevent the storage of selected or all cookies on the User’s end device. In this situation the use of the Website may be limited.
- Cookies collected on the website are as below:
- files ”to store” information about user’s settings and personalization of the interface, in terms of the selected language, font size or the appearance of the website
- social plug-in cookies enabling the connection with Facebook page of the Website
- cookies used by Tsohost, the company hosting the Website on the servers
- cookies used by Google-Google LLC for collecting statistical data
§4 Server logs
- Browsing the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
- Each query addressed to the server is recorded in the server logs. Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the Website and are not used to identify the User.
- Server logs are only background files used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
§5 Social tools
- The Administrator informs the User that there is possibility of using social functions such as sharing, liking, viewing social profiles belonging to the Website and subscribing to them.
- The Administrator use plug-ins and social tools to share the content of the Website through the social networking sites such as Facebook and Google, as well as by submitting a link to the article via e-mail.
- The User has the right to change the settings of the web browser to block the social media tools.
§6 The contact form
- In order to provide means of quick communication, a contact form is available as well as the possibility of contact via e-mail.
- Attempting to communicate via e-mail or using the contact form, the User declares that he voluntarily provides his data (first name, surname, e-mail address) in order to submit the request. Additionally, the User may include other personal data in the body of the message.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary in order to make contact.
- Personal data provided with the contact form or via e-mail are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- The User’s data will be used only to send a response to the query. Data can also be archived in case of further contact attempts.
- This data will be processed in accordance with Art. 6 GDPR, i.e. the User’s consent is a result of the initiation of communication.
- The User has the right to request the log of a history of correspondence, if it was a subject to archiving, as well as demand its removal, unless the archiving is justified in the means of securing the interest of the Website.
- The User may express an opinion by using comment system on the Website.
- To add a comment, the User must complete the form with an e-mail address and name.
- Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary to add a comment.
- The data provided while adding a comment is used to publish a comment on the Website, and the legal basis for the processing is the User’s consent resulting from placing the comment (Art. 6 GDPR).
- The data is processed for the duration of the comment system of the Website. The data is protected and can be found in the server files.
- The User has the right to request the deletion of the comment, which will result in the deletion of the User’s data from the database.